The options are getting limitless when it comes to selecting doors and windows for your dream home. Unlike earlier times when wood was the sole material used for building doors, the game has evolved a lot.
Today, the materials and designs available for doors are vast. There are at least 6 types of doors found in every home.
- Front door.
- Bedroom doors.
- Kitchen door.
- Bathroom doors.
- Safe lock door.
- Sliding door for other purposes.
Some interesting front door types that can make your home beautiful
A house becomes a home when every element in that house is complementing one another and still has a personality of its own. Here is a list of modern door designs that have the same hint of exclusivity!
- Single Doors – It is the most commonly used door design for ages. A single door is easy to handle and install.
- Double Doors – A double door can give you more space and access to the home. Also, a double door is a classy design that goes well with traditional homes.
- Solid wood doors – Solid wood is the most used material for doors from time immemorial. These doors are stylish and can give a rustic look at the entrance.
- Steel Doors – A popular option for contemporary homes, steel doors are famous for their safety and durability. They’re also stunning options for modern and transitional homes.
- Fiberglass Doors – A fiberglass door is an appealing option for contemporary homes. When complimented along with the double door design, it can work wonders for the aesthetics of your home.
- Speakeasy Doors – A speakeasy door facilitates conversation with a stranger at your door without opening the entire door. It’s usually secured with a latch.
- Classic Mahogany Door – A classic mahogany door is the all-time favorite of traditional and contemporary homes alike. Transcending the norms of redundancy, the mahogany doors are still the star of the show.
These are some of the main types of doors you should keep an eye out for. Not all companies can provide the best doors and windows. To get maximum value for your money, always buy doors and windows from the best in town. Consult your architect or contractor for assistance in this matter and come to a wise decision.
You can also buy Inter-Québec front doors for homes. The collection of doors by these sellers is widely popular in Quebec. The variety wouldn’t disappoint you, nor will the quality.